Microfabrication of single chamber SOFC with co-planar electrodes via multi-step photoresist molding with thermosetting polymer
- Microfabrication of single chamber SOFC with co-planar electrodes via multi-step photoresist molding with thermosetting polymer
- 김형철; 최선희; 김주선; 이해원; 송휴섭; 이종호
- Solid oxide fuel cell (SOFC); Photoresist molding (PRM); Single chamber operation; Interdigitated array (IDA); Thermosetting polymer
- Issue Date
- Journal of materials processing technology
- VOL 210, NO 9, 1243-1248
- In this paper, we report a simple and novel microfabrication method, named photoresist molding with
thermosetting polymer (PRM-TP) which is very efficient for fabricating multiple ceramic structures with
sub-micron to several millimeter scaled dimension. PRM-TP is a novel hybrid process combining lithographic
tools and customized ceramic slurry process which can utilize the advantages of micro-scale
ceramic fabrication with well controlled microstructure. In order to demonstrate general usefulness of
PRM-TP, we applied this process for the construction of single chamber solid oxide fuel cell (SC-SOFC)
with co-planar electrodes. According to the cell test at 500 ◦C under single chamber operation condition
with pre-mixed gas of methane and air, the open circuit voltage and power output of SC-SOFC reached
205 mV and 67 mW/㎠, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.