The effect of ionic liquid on the dissolution and regeneration of poplar wood
- The effect of ionic liquid on the dissolution and regeneration of poplar wood
- 휴엔; 김창수; 김홍곤; 이현주
- ionic liquid; wood; dissolution
- Issue Date
- American Chemical Society
- -Poplar wood chips could be dissolved completely in [C4mim]OAc, at 130oC, for 12h.
- The cellulose–rich wood is collected in the regeneration process.
- In the acetylation, the acetylated wood products have very similar FT-IR spectra to that of cellulose triacetate (reagent).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.