Synthesis of Glycerol Carbonate from Glycerol and Dimethyl Carbonate
- Synthesis of Glycerol Carbonate from Glycerol and Dimethyl Carbonate; Catalyst Screening and Characterization
- Catalyst Screening and Characterization
- 피델리스 허버트슨; 안병성; 이상득; 이현주
- glycerol carbonate
- Issue Date
- -The optimum reaction condition for synthesis of glycerol carbonate from glycerol and dimethyl carbonate using K2CO3 as catalyst is T = 75 ℃, reaction time = 60 min, molar ratio of
catalyst/glycerol = 1 : 100 and molar ratio of dimethyl carbonate/glycerol = 3 : 1
- Although BaO shows highest catalytic activity than other catalysts, its industrial application is limited because of its high toxic property.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.