3D Display and Image Processing System for Metal Bellows Welding
- 3D Display and Image Processing System for Metal Bellows Welding
- 박민철; 손정영
- 3D; Display; Image; Processing; Metal; Bellows; Welding
- Issue Date
- SPIE Defense, Security+Sensing
- , 7690A-27-7690A-27-6
- Industrial welded metal Bellows is in shape of flexible pipeline. The most common form of bellows is as pairs of
washer-shaped discs of thin sheet metal stamped from strip stock. Performing arc welding operation may cause
dangerous accidents and bad smells. Furthermore, in the process of welding operation, workers have to observe the
object directly through microscope adjusting the vertical and horizontal positions of welding rod tip and the bellows
fixed on the jig, respectively. Welding looking through microscope makes workers feel tired. To improve working
environment that workers sit in an uncomfortable position and productivity we introduced 3D display and image
processing. Main purpose of the system is not only to maximize the efficiency of industrial productivity with accuracy
but also to keep the safety standards with the full automation of work by distant remote controlling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.