Characteristics of diverging radial type stereoscopic camera
- Characteristics of diverging radial type stereoscopic camera
- Jung-Young Son; Seok-Won Yeom; 이동수; 이광훈; 박민철
- characteristics; diverging; radial; stereoscopic; camera; Diverging type stereo camera arrangement; mobile device; perceived image; depth enhancement; distortions
- Issue Date
- SPIE Defense Security and Sensing
- , 7690A-16-1-7690A-16-9
- A diverging-type stereo camera arrangement is introduced to use in hand-held mobile devices such as mobile phone,
hand PC and introscopes. The arrangement allows making the inter-camera distance much smaller than that in the
conventional stereo camera arrangements such as parallel and radial types by adjusting the diverging angle. Computer
simulation shows that it can introduce more distortion than the parallel type but it can enhance the depth sense.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.