Synthesis and electrical properties of manganese-doped tin oxide ceramics
- Synthesis and electrical properties of manganese-doped tin oxide ceramics
- 이칠형; 남보애; 최원국; 이전국; 최두진; 오영제
- p-type; Oxide Semiconductor; Mn-doped; Electrical property
- Issue Date
- 한국세라믹학회 춘계학술대회
- P-type semiconducting Mn/SnO2was successfully synthesized. Mndopantto SnO2promotes the densification of SnO2by a solid-state sintering.
Mn dopantact as an acceptor lead to the creation of additional oxygen vacancies in SnO2.
The resistivity of 3.91×102 Ω∙cm, the carrier concentration of 3.97×1015cm−3and the mobility of 6.37 cm2/Vs were obtainedfor the SnO2with the Mn-doping of 5mol%.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.