Enhanced charge collection via nanoporous morpology in polymer solar cells
- Enhanced charge collection via nanoporous morpology in polymer solar cells
- 이행근; 전지혜; 왕동환; 박오옥; 김재경; 임상혁; 박종혁
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 96, NO 10, 103304-1-103304-3
- We demonstrated a simple and nonlithographic method that enlarges the active layer/metal electrode
contact area in polymer solar cells by adding the thermal initiator 2,2'-azobisisobutyronitrile
(AIBN) as a nanohole generating agent. From diffused light spectra and x-ray diffraction
measurements, it is found that device performance enhancement comes not from a change in the
charge carrier generation or transportation characteristics but from increased charge carrier
collection due to the reduced contact resistance and shortened pathway to the electrode caused by
enlarged interface area.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.