Ultrafast pulsation of fiber lasers by carbon nanostructures
- Ultrafast pulsation of fiber lasers by carbon nanostructures
- Pulsed laser; mode-locking; carbon nanostructure
- Issue Date
- International Conference on Optical Internet (COIN) 2010
- , P1121-1-P1121-3
- We demonstrate dramatically improved efficiency of
carbon nanotube deposition for fiber pulsed lasers in high
power regime employing elecrospray process. Passive
laser pulsation by multi-layered graphene is also
demonstrated with evanescent field interaction scheme.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.