Electrochemical Characteristics of Assembled-Graphite/DSA Electrode for Redox Flow Battery
- Electrochemical Characteristics of Assembled-Graphite/DSA Electrode for Redox Flow Battery
- Assembled-Graphite/DSA Electrode; Vanadium Redox Flow Battery
- Issue Date
- 한국전기화학회지; Journal of the Korean Electrochemical Society
- VOL 13, NO 2, 123-127
- An assembled-graphite/DSA(Dimensionally Stable Anode) was prepared using graphite
powder to increase durability and energy efficiency of redox flow battery and investigated its
electrochemical properties in vanadium-based electrolyte. The cyclic voltammetry (CV) was carried
out in the voltage range of −0.7V and 1.6V vs. SCE at 5mV/sec scan rate to analyze vanadium redox
reaction. From the CV results, the assembled-graphite/DSA electrode showed a fast couple reaction
and good reversibility in 2M VOSO4 + 2.5 M H2SO4 electrolyte. Therefore, it has been expected that
this electrode increases power density as well as energy density of redox flow battery.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.