Strain partitioning and mechanical stability of retained austenite
- Strain partitioning and mechanical stability of retained austenite
- Joo Hyun Ryu; 김동익; Hyoung Seop Kim; H.K.D.H. Bhadeshia; Dong-Woo Suh
- TRIP steel; Retained austenite; Stability; Strain partitioning
- Issue Date
- Scripta materialia
- VOL 63, NO 3, 297-299
- The mechanical stability of austenite in steels which rely on transformation-induced plasticity is usually attributed to its chemical
composition, size and shape. We demonstrate here that another factor, the partitioning of strain between phases with different
mechanical properties, can dramatically influence the stability.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.