Phosphine-Catalyzed Si-C Coupling of Bissilylmethanes: Preparation of Cyclic (Cl2SiCH2)2 and Linear Cl2Si(CH2SiCl3)2 via Silylene and Silene Intermediates
- Phosphine-Catalyzed Si-C Coupling of Bissilylmethanes: Preparation of Cyclic (Cl2SiCH2)2 and Linear Cl2Si(CH2SiCl3)2 via Silylene and Silene Intermediates
- 홍순현; 현상일; 정일남; 한원식; 김민혜; 윤호섭; 남석우; 강상욱
- Si-C coupling; phosphine; carbosilanes
- Issue Date
- VOL 29, NO 3, 687-691
- Cyclic and linear carbosilanes, (Cl2SiCH2)2 (2) and Cl2Si(CH2SiCl3)2 (3), were produced from phosphine-catalized Si−C coupling reactions of bissilylmethanes, HCl2SiCH2SiX1X2Cl (X1, X2 = Cl (1), X1 = H, X2 = Cl (7), and X1 = Me, X2 = Cl (8)). The formation of compounds 2 and 3 suggested competing reaction pathways, involving dichlorosilene [CH2═SiCl2] and dichlorosilylene [:SiCl2] intermediates. Each intermediate was either proposed by the product isolation of the trimerized product (3) or confirmed by trapping experiments with 2,3-dimethylbutadiene and methylene chloride.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.