Observation of Spin-Orbit Interaction Parameter Over a Wide Temperature Range Using Potentiometric Measurement
- Observation of Spin-Orbit Interaction Parameter Over a Wide Temperature Range Using Potentiometric Measurement
- 박윤호; 구현철; 김경호; 김형준; 장준연; 한석희; 김희중
- 2-D electron gas layer (2DEG); potentiometric measurement; Rashba effect; spin-orbit interaction
- Issue Date
- IEEE transactions on magnetics
- VOL 46, NO 6, 1562-1564
- Spin-orbit interaction parameter (α) can be obtained by measuring the Shubnikov-de Haas oscillation, but this method is valid at
only very low temperature. The current induced spin polarization in a 2-D electron gas layer is measured by potentiometric geometry
which measures spin dependent chemical potential shifts. Subsequently, a spin-orbit interaction parameter can be extracted up to T = 250 K. In an inverted In0.52Al0.48As/In0.53Ga0.47As/In0.52Al0.48 As quantum well system, α of 5.65 X 10-12 eVm and 3.85 X 10-12 eVm are obtained at T = 1.8 and 250 K, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.