THERMAL PERFORMANCE OF A THERMOELECTRIC AIR-COOLING SYSTEM WITH HEAT SINKS
- THERMAL PERFORMANCE OF A THERMOELECTRIC AIR-COOLING SYSTEM WITH HEAT SINKS
- 강상우; 신재훈; 한훈식; 김윤호; 김서영
- Thermoelectric module (TEM); Coefficient of performance (COP); Thermal resistance; Louver fin; Plate fin
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of ITherm2010
- , 1-7
- Thermal performance of a louver-fin and a plate-fin in a
thermoelectric cooling system with a duct-flow type fan
arrangement is analytically evaluated. The thermoelectric
cooling system consists of a thermoelectric module and two
heat exchanger fins. The analytic results show that the
optimized louver fin has lower thermal resistance than plate
fin. The COP and heat absorbed rate of the thermoelectric
cooling system with optimized louver fins are about 10% and
6% higher than optimized plate fins, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.