Shear localization and the plasticity of bulk amorphous alloys
- Shear localization and the plasticity of bulk amorphous alloys
- 박경원; Yoji Shibutani; Michael L. Falk; 이병주; 이재철
- Amorphous alloy; Disordering; Free volume; Shear localization
- Issue Date
- Scripta materialia
- VOL 63, NO 2, 231-234
- We explore the microstructural aspects of alloys that affect structural disordering, deformation-induced softening and shear
localization during homogeneous deformation, in order to clarify how and why bulk amorphous alloys with different degrees of
short-range ordering exhibit different global plasticity. Additional analyses were conducted to derive a simple structural parameter
which allows the prediction of the global plasticity of bulk amorphous alloys.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.