Electrochemical synthesis of meso-structured lamellar manganese oxide thin film
- Electrochemical synthesis of meso-structured lamellar manganese oxide thin film
- 이창욱; 남경완; 조병원; 김광범
- Meso-structured lamellar MnO2; Sodium dodecyl sulfate (SDS); Anodic potentiostatic deposition; UV/ozone treatment; Electrochemically prepared meso-structure
- Issue Date
- Microporous and mesoporous materials : the official journal of the International Zeolite Association
- VOL 130, NO 1-3, 208-214
- Meso-structured lamellar manganese oxide thin films were prepared electrochemically using an anodic
potentiostatic deposition method in a dilute surfactant solution of sodium dodecyl sulfate. The effects of
the deposition potential, surfactant type, surfactant concentration and concentration of manganese ions
on the electrochemical preparation of the meso-structured manganese oxide thin films were examined.
Meso-structured lamellar MnO2 was formed only in the solution containing 0.1 M MnSO4 and 5 wt.% SDS.
The UV/ozone treatment could successfully remove most of the surfactant template under non-thermal
conditions without destroying the as-synthesized lamellar meso-structure of MnO2. Small-angle XRD and
HRTEM confirmed the meso-structured lamellar biphase with a repeat unit of 3.75 and 3.01 nm,
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.