Studies of Cobalt based catalysts using Modified Alumina support for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis
- Studies of Cobalt based catalysts using Modified Alumina support for Fischer-Tropsch Synthesis
- 박문주; 강정식; 문동주
- Fischer-Tropsch; Cobalt catalyst; alumina; titania; silica; fixed bed reactor
- Issue Date
- Natural Gas Conversion Symposium (NGCS 9)
- The particle size of catalyst calculated by XRD was found to be small than 5.47 nm and it was good match with TEM data. The effect of Al2O3 with TiO2 support on FT activity showed selective at gasoline and diesel range liquid fuel product at fixed bed system with 240 ℃, 20bar, and feed ratio of H2/CO = 2.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.