Hydrogen production from aqueous-phase reforming of glycerin over metal-supported alumina catalysts
- Hydrogen production from aqueous-phase reforming of glycerin over metal-supported alumina catalysts
- 이승환; 조수현; 강정식; 박문주; 박현미; 이상득; 문동주
- Issue Date
- Natural Gas Conversion Symposium (NGCS 9)
- The glycerin to gas conversion through APR and the gas products over metal-supported alumina catalyst were significantly affected by the metal components. Pt and Ni-supported catalyst exhibited higher glycerin conversion to and selectivity of H2.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.