The Antithrombotic Activity of Ethanol Extract of Lysimachia clethroides
- The Antithrombotic Activity of Ethanol Extract of Lysimachia clethroides
- 이정옥; 박동현; 정상훈; 이승우; 옥민호
- Antithrombotic; Lysimachia clethroides; platelet aggregation; thromboembolism
- Issue Date
- 한국응용생명화학회지; JOURNAL OF THE KOREAN SOCIETY FOR APPLIED BIOLOGICAL CHEMISTRY
- VOL 53, NO 3, 384-387
- We examined the effects of the ethanol extract of whole plant of Lysimachia clethroides (LCE) on
antithrombotic activity. LCE signicantly inhibited collagen, ADP-induced platelet aggregation and
effectively decreased the mortality rate of mice from thromboembolism. The present findings
suggested that LCE may be a promising candidate of antithrombotic agent.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.