Phase-Transition Temperatures of Strained Single-Crystal SrRuO3 Thin Films
- Phase-Transition Temperatures of Strained Single-Crystal SrRuO3 Thin Films
- 최경진; 백승협; 장호원; Land J. Belenky; Lyubchenko M; Chang-Beom Eom
- PEROVSKITES; HETEROSTRUCTURES; FERROELECTRICITY; DIFFRACTION; ELECTRODES; BaTiO3; GROWTH; SrTiIO3; Compressive and tensile strain; Phase transitions
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials
- VOL 22, NO 6, 759-762
- The temperature dependence of in-plane and out-of-plane lattice parameters of a compressively strained SrRuO3 thin film grown on a SrTiO3 substrate is reported. The structural transition temperature of the SrRuO3 thin film shifts by more than 200 °C toward the lower-temperature region due to compressive strain.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.