Design and synthesis of new potent anticancer pyrazoles with high FLT3 kinase inhibitory selectivity
- Design and synthesis of new potent anticancer pyrazoles with high FLT3 kinase inhibitory selectivity
- 무스타파; 이소하
- Anticancer; Pyrazoles; FLT3; Receptor tyrosine kinase
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry
- VOL 18, NO 11, 3961-3973
- A new series of 1H- and 2H-pyrazole derivatives (35 final compounds) has been designed and synthesized
in this study. A selected group (13 compounds) was then tested over a panel of 60 cancer cell lines at a
single dose concentration of 10 μM. At this concentration, six compounds have showed moderate to
strong mean inhibitions, and were further tested at five-dose testing mode to determine their IC50 over
the 60 cell lines. The IC50 values of the tested compounds indicated high potency (as for compound 10f) as
well as high efficacy (as for compound 11e). Accordingly, compound 10f was then tested at a single dose
concentration of 10 μM over a panel of 54 kinases to determine its kinase inhibitory profile. The compound
has showed good selectivity towards FLT3 kinase, associated with a moderate potency, with an
IC50 value of 1.74 μM.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.