Chemiluminescence-Generating Nanoreactor Formulation for Near-Infrared Imaging of Hydrogen Peroxide and Glucose Level in vivo
- Chemiluminescence-Generating Nanoreactor Formulation for Near-Infrared Imaging of Hydrogen Peroxide and Glucose Level in vivo
- 임창근; 이용덕; 나진희; 오정민; 허송욱; 김광명; 최귀원; 김세훈; 권익찬
- glucose; hydrogen peroxide; imaging agents; nanoparticles; near-infrared chemiluminescence
- Issue Date
- Advanced functional materials
- VOL 20, NO 16, 2644-2648
- Water-dispersed all-in-one nanoprobes composed of densely integrated peroxyoxalate
fuel and a cyanine dye are formulated to optimize the nanoscopic
chemiluminescence reaction. It is demonstrated that the chemiluminescent
nanoformulation can generate bright near-infrared signal in response to
external hydrogen peroxide that is biologically implicated with cell signaling
and diseases. Successful imaging of endogenously overproduces hydrogen
peroxide and indirect determination of glucose level in vivo with the chemiluminescent
nanoprobes offers an opportunity for early diagnosis of diseases.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.