Properties and rapid consolidation of nanostructured Fe3Al compound by high frequency induction heating
- Properties and rapid consolidation of nanostructured Fe3Al compound by high frequency induction heating
- 손인진; 김태완; 도정만; 윤진국; 나권일; 고인용
- Combustion synthesis; Nanomaterials; Mechanical properties; Rapid sintering
- Issue Date
- Advanced materials research
- VOL 123-125, 759-762
- A dense nanostuctured Fe3Al was consolidated by high frequency induction heated sintering method within 2 minutes from mechanically synthesized powders of Fe3Al and milled powders of 3Fe+Al. The consolidation was accomplished under the combined effects of a induced current and mechanical pressure. The grain size, sintering behavior and hardness of Fe3Al sintered from horizontally milled Fe+Al powders and high energy ball milled Fe3Al powder were compared.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.