Spin-orbit coupling in double-sided doped InAs quantum well structures
- Spin-orbit coupling in double-sided doped InAs quantum well structures
- 김경호; 김형준; 구현철; 장준연; 한석희
- spin-orbit interaction; InAs quantum well; gate field
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 97, 012504-1-012504-3
- We have investigated Rashba spin-orbit interaction [Bychkov and Rashba, JETP Lett. 39, 78
(1984)] parameter (α) in double-sided doped InAs quantum well structures of different potential
asymmetries created by introducing two separated carrier supply layers. The internal potential
asymmetry is manipulated between negative and positive potential gradient by adjusting the relative
doping concentrations of the two carrier supply layers. The larger potential asymmetry results in the
more extensive variation in α with respect to gate electric field (Vg). The structures of the negative
and positive potential gradients exhibit the opposite variation in α with respect to Vg which
evidently supports the fact that the sign of α can be changed by the reversed potential asymmetry.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.