Static ZMP-based CoM Control Scheme for Balancing a Robot with Modeling Error
- Static ZMP-based CoM Control Scheme for Balancing a Robot with Modeling Error
- 서은호; 김도익; 송재복
- 모델링 오차; 균형 제어; Zero Moment Point (ZMP); Balancing Control; Humanoid Robot
- Issue Date
- ICROS 2010 (제어 로봇 시스템 학회)
- , 45-47
- In most cases, a robot has a modeling error and thus the calculated Center of Mass (CoM) is not
equal to the real CoM. This modeling error gives mismatch of real Zero Moment Point (ZMP) and desired ZMP
in static status, when we control CoM. In order to reduce the mismatch, the static ZMP is used as a measured
CoM, and CoM is controlled with this static ZMP-based CoM controller. Then the ZMP error is reduced and
thus the stability is increased. The result is shown by simulation of the Inverted Pendulum Model.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.