Characterization of a Biped Robot Walking on Stairs of Irregular Height
- Characterization of a Biped Robot Walking on Stairs of Irregular Height
- 박찬수; 김도익
- 휴머노이드; 계단 보행; 계단 높이; biped robot; stair walking; inverted pendulum mode (IPM); ankle compliance control (ACC)
- Issue Date
- ICROS 2010 (제어 로봇 시스템 공학회)
- , 530-531
- Abstract This paper proposes a trajectory generation method and control method for a biped robot walking on
stairs of irregular height. The trajectory for walking on stairs consists of two trajectories, one in the horizontal
plane and another in the vertical plane. The trajectory in the horizontal plane is generated by the inverted
pendulum mode (IPM) and the trajectory in the vertical plane is generated by a linear function. Ankle
Compliance Control (ACC) is also used for the stability of the robot. The simulation results show that the
proposed method can reduce the vibration of the robot when the foot touches the stair, thus enabling the robot
to walk on stairs of irregular height.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.