Direct Optical Switching CDMA Using Prime Codes at 40 GHz Band for RoF Systems
- Direct Optical Switching CDMA Using Prime Codes at 40 GHz Band for RoF Systems
- 장지웅; 변영태; 김재헌; 우덕하; 이석; 김선호; 전영민
- Issue Date
- OECC2010 OptoElectronics and Communications Conference
- , 602-603
- We experimentally demonstrated Direct Optical Switching (DOS) CDMA at 40 GHz band by using prime codes with code length of 16 (7 padding chips) and chip rate of 2.5 Gcps for radio-over-fiber (RoF) systems.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.