Tungsten oxide bilayer electrodes for photoelectrochemical cells
- Tungsten oxide bilayer electrodes for photoelectrochemical cells
- 유성종; 윤성욱; 성영은; 안광순
- photoelectrochemical reaction; O2 evolution; Tungsten oxide; Bilayer; Photoelectrochemical cell; Electrochemical reaction sites; Electrical pathways
- Issue Date
- Journal of power sources
- VOL 195, NO 16, 5422-5425
- WO3 bilayer electrodes composed of WO3 top and bottom layers are designed for photoelectrochemical
cells (PECs). The bottom layers are sputter-deposited at a high temperature (773 K) that leads to large
grains and suitable electrical pathways for carrier collection. The top layer is deposited at a low temperature
(573 K) and consists of small grains, which give rise to large electrochemical reaction sites. The
bilayer electrodes give a significant enhancement in PEC performance compared with WO3 monolayer
electrodes deposited at 573 or 773 K, because of a combination of favourable effects.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.