Enhanced electrochromic properties of Ir-Ta oxide grown using a cosputtering system
- Enhanced electrochromic properties of Ir-Ta oxide grown using a cosputtering system
- 윤성욱; 유성종; 임주완; 박선하; 차인영; 성영은
- Electrochromic; Iridium; Tantalium; co-sputter
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society
- VOL 157, NO 7, J256-J260
- The authors deposited iridium tantalum oxide thin films using the reactive cosputtering system. The prepared IrTaOx thin films
were characterized using X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy, transmission electron microscopy, chronocoloumetry, in situ transmittance
measurements, and electrochemical impedance spectroscopy. The oxidized iridium in IrTaOx was increased by increasing the
composition of tantalum. Most of IrTaOx thin films have high transmittance modulation, which is attributed by the proton
conductivity of tantalum. As a result, the Ir33Ta67 oxide thin film shows a performance of 1.4 s of response time, 5
X 10−9 ㎠/s of ion diffusion coefficient, and 20 ㎠/C of coloration coefficient. The enhanced IrTaOx thin films are expected
to be candidate of electrochromic materials for fast response time.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.