Growth of Nano Structure Bi2Te3 Films using Modified MOCVD Technique
- Growth of Nano Structure Bi2Te3 Films using Modified MOCVD Technique
- 유현우; 정규호; 임주혁; 김광천; 박찬; 김진상
- MOCVD; Bi2Te3; Gas Pressure
- Issue Date
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 (Journal of KIEEME)
- VOL 23, NO 6, 497-501
- Nano structure Bi2Te3 films were deposited on (100) GaAs substrates using a modified
MOCVD system and the effect of growth parameters on the structural properties were investigated.
Different from conventional MOCVD systems, our reactor consist of pressure control unit and two heating
zones ; one for formation of nano-sized particles and the other for the growth of nano particles on
substrates. By using this instrument we successfully grow Bi2Te3 films with nano-grain size. The film
grown at high reactor pressure has large grain size. On the contrast, the grain size decreases with a
decrease in pressure of the reactor. Here, we introduce new growth methods of nano-grain structured
Bi2Te3 films for high thermoelectric figure of merit.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.