All-Optical OR/NOR Bi-functional Logic Gate by Using Cross-gain Modulation in Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- All-Optical OR/NOR Bi-functional Logic Gate by Using Cross-gain Modulation in Semiconductor Optical Amplifiers
- 최경선; 변영태; 이석; 전영민
- All-optical logic gate; Bi-functional logic gate; Cross-gain modulation; Semiconductor optical amplifier; OR; NOR
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Korean Physical Society
- VOL 56, NO 4, 1093-1096
- An OR/NOR bi-functional all-optical logic gate has been experimentally demonstrated at 10
Gbit/s by using cross-gain modulation (XGM) in only 2 semiconductor optical amplifiers (SOAs).
One SOA was used for NOR operation and the other SOA was used for inversion to obtain OR operation.
Numerical simulation has also been performed, which coincided well with the experimental
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.