Implementation of a Vector-based Tracking Loop Receiver in a Pseudolite Navigation System
- Implementation of a Vector-based Tracking Loop Receiver in a Pseudolite Navigation System
- 소형민; 이택진; 전상훈; 김종원; 기창돈; 김태희; 이상욱
- GPS; Software Receiver; vectir tracking loop; pseudolite; indoor navigation
- Issue Date
- VOL 10, NO 7, 6324-6346
- We propose a vector tracking loop (VTL) algorithm for an asynchronous pseudolite navigation system. It was implemented in a software receiver and experiments in an indoor navigation system were conducted. Test results show that the VTL successfully tracks signals against the near–far problem, one of the major limitations in pseudolite navigation systems, and could improve positioning availability by extending pseudolite navigation coverage.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.