Scaling down of amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin film transistors on the polyethersulfone substrate employing the protection layer of parylene-C for the large-scale integration
- Scaling down of amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin film transistors on the polyethersulfone substrate employing the protection layer of parylene-C for the large-scale integration
- 장성필; 동기영; 박정호; 오태연; 김종우; 이상렬; 주병권
- adhesion; carrier mobility; flexible electronics; gallium compounds; hydrophobicity
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 96, NO 24, 243504-1-243504-3
- We have investigated the parylene-groups for the device scaling-down as the protection layer of
polyethersulfone PES substrate. In general, photolithography process on the PES substrate could
not be allowed due to its poor chemical resistance. In this work, parylene-C is used as the protection
layer. However, adhesion problem is observed caused by the hydrophobic property of
parylene-groups. Thereby we additionally used SiO2 as the adhesion layer. Finally, we demonstrated
the scaling-down of amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin film transistor on a plastic substrate
by using lithography technique. Field-effect mobility, threshold voltage, current on-to-off ratio are
measured to be 0.84 ㎠ /V s, 19.7 V, and 7.62X104, respectively.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.