Study on the Electrical Properties of a-IGZO TFTs Depending on Processing Parameters
- Study on the Electrical Properties of a-IGZO TFTs Depending on Processing Parameters
- 정유진; 조경철; 김승한; 이상렬
- a-IGZO; Oxide semiconductor; Partial pressure; Transistor; Threshold voltage
- Issue Date
- 전기전자재료학회논문지 (Journal of KIEEME)
- VOL 23, NO 5, 349-352
- Thin-film transistors (TFTs) were fabricated using amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide (a-IGZO) channels by rf-magnetron sputtering at room temperature. We have studied the effect of oxygen partial pressure on the threshold voltage(Vth) of a-IGZO TFTs. Interestingly, the Vth value of the oxide TFTs are slightly shifted in the positive direction due to increasing O2 partial pressure from 0.007 to 0.009 mTorr. The device performance is significantly affected by varying O2 ratio, which is closely related with oxygen vacancies provide the needed free carriers for electrical conduction.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.