A high catalytic active Pt film for hydrogen production in PEC cell
- A high catalytic active Pt film for hydrogen production in PEC cell
- Jyotiprakash B. Yadav; 주오심
- PEC; Pt film; Platinum; Electrospray; hydrogen production; photoelectrochemical cell
- Issue Date
- 2010 TOCAT6/APCAT5
- Competitive assets of platinum (Pt) make it promising hydrogen electrode material for
photoelectrochemical cell (PEC). We prepared Pt film using electrospray deposition technique on Ni
substrate and characterized by analytical tools as scanning electron microscopy (SEM) and x-ray photo
electron spectroscopy (XPS). Vertically aligned plate like structure with mixture of Pt and oxidized Pt form
was observed in SEM images and confirmed from XPS analysis. These films were used as a hydrogen
electrode in PEC system and compared with different cathode electrode by keeping same anode (stainless
steel) electrode. The Pt film on Ni substrate showed high catalytic activity for hydrogen evolution as
compared to conventional Pt mesh electrode.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.