Transparent Thin Films of Anatase Titania Nanoparticles with High Refractive Indices Prepared by Wet Coating Process
- Transparent Thin Films of Anatase Titania Nanoparticles with High Refractive Indices Prepared by Wet Coating Process
- 서영곤; 이현정; 김경곤; 이원목
- 태양전지; 전자수송층; 이산화티타늄 나노입자; Anatase; hydrothermal reaction; inverse opal; solution process; thin film; titania nanoparticle; transparent
- Issue Date
- Molecular crystals and liquid crystals
- VOL 520, 477-484
- We present a sol-gel derived anatase titania nanoparticle system which can be
spin-coated to form thin films having high refractive index and excellent optical clarity.
Stable titania suspensions were obtained through peptization of crude product in
the presence of tetramethylammonium hydroxide. The particle sizes and morphologies
were finely controlled by mild hydrothermal treatment at 200 ℃. Three titania
suspensions obtained by different hydrothermal reaction time showed stable suspensions
without significant flocculation, and subsequently spin coated on the glass substrates.
Without calcinations step, the resulting films exhibited fairly good optical
clearance and refractive indices as high as 2.05. Narrow dispersity of the particle
size and the stability of titania suspension also enabled the fabrication of inverse opal
structure by templating method which could be further utilized as various applications
such as photonic bandgap materials and photoelectrode for solar cells.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.