Robust Thermal Boundary Condition Using Maxwell-Boltzmann Statistics and its Application
- Robust Thermal Boundary Condition Using Maxwell-Boltzmann Statistics and its Application
- 심재완; 르네 가티뇰
- Thermal boundary condition; discrete kinetic theory; Maxwell-Boltzmann statistics
- Issue Date
- Proceedings of the 27th International Symposium on Rarefied Gas Dynamics
- , 980-985
- We study a thermal boundary condition which is robust and applicable to a wall along which temperature
varies. A framework to derive robust thermal boundary conditions using the Maxwell-Boltzmann statistics is proposed
for the purpose of the thermal boundary condition of the discrete kinetic theory. The thermal exchange between fluid
particles and walls is achieved by using the relation between the velocity change rate and temperature so that we can
control the velocity change rate according to a given temperature boundary condition. We simulated microchannel flows
by the lattice gas cellular automata and the direct simulation of Monte Carlo.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.