High-performance a-IGZO TFT with ZrO2 gate dielectric fabricated at room temperature
- High-performance a-IGZO TFT with ZrO2 gate dielectric fabricated at room temperature
- 이재상; 장성필; 구상모; 이상렬
- Amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide (a-IGZO); thin-film transistor (TFT); high ON current; ZrO2
- Issue Date
- IEEE Electron Device Letters
- VOL 31, NO 3, 225-227
- We have investigated the high-performance oxide
thin-film transistor (TFT) with an amorphous indium gallium zinc
oxide (a-IGZO) channel and ZrO2 gate dielectrics. The a-IGZO
TFT is fully fabricated at room temperature without any thermal
treatments. ZrO2 is one of the most promising high-k materials.
The a-IGZO TFT (channel W/L = 240/30 μm) with ZrO2 shows
high performance such as high ON current of 2.11 mA and high
field effect mobility of 28 ㎠/(V · s) at the gate voltage 10 V.
The threshold voltage and the subthreshold swing are 3.2 V and
0.56 V/decade, respectively. Note that the high-performance
a-IGZO TFT is higher than ever shown in previous researches.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.