Nanoindentation analysis of time-dependent deformation in as-cast and annealed Cu-Zr bulk metallic glass
- Nanoindentation analysis of time-dependent deformation in as-cast and annealed Cu-Zr bulk metallic glass
- 유병길; 오준학; 김용재; 박경원; 이재철; 장재일
- Bulk metallic glass; Creep; Mechanical properties; Mechanical testing
- Issue Date
- VOL 18, NO 10, 1898-1901
- The room-temperature time-dependent deformation of a Cu-Zr binary bulk metallic glass was investigated
by performing nanoindentation creep experiments. Experimental results show that creep is
much more pronounced in the as-cast sample than in the annealed sample. In both cases, the amount of
creep displacement was found to increase with the loading rate. From the results, the influence of
structural state and indentation rate on the creep behavior is discussed. Additionally, the stress exponent
for the steady-state creep is estimated from the curve of creep displacement vs. holding time.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.