Fabrication of Highly Scaled Silicon Nanowire Gate-All-Around Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors by Using Self-Aligned Local-Channel V-gate by Optical Lithography Process
- Fabrication of Highly Scaled Silicon Nanowire Gate-All-Around Metal-Oxide-Semiconductor Field Effect Transistors by Using Self-Aligned Local-Channel V-gate by Optical Lithography Process
- 박재현; 송재영; 김종필; 김상완; 윤장근; 박병국
- Issue Date
- Japanese journal of applied physics
- VOL 49, NO 8, 084203-1-084203-5
- The silicon nanowire gate-all-around (GAA) metal–oxide–semiconductor field effect transistors (MOSFETs) have been fabricated by using
inverted sidewall spacers to scale the gate length. The patterning strategy of inverted sidewall spacers is based on the self-aligned local-channel
V-shaped gate electrode (V-gate) by optical lithography (SALVO) process. Through this technique, we have obtained an aggressively scaled gate
length down to 10nm regime. In addition, the silicon nanowire structure with diameter of about 10 nm has been successfully formed by reducing of
the local channel. In the fabricated device, we have confirmed that it has excellent device characteristics in terms of the sub-threshold swing (SS),
drain induced barrier lowering (DIBL), and low level of off-state leakage current in spite of the short-channel effect (SCE).
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.