Hydrogen in polycrystalline ZnO thin films
- Hydrogen in polycrystalline ZnO thin films
- 김원목; 김용현; 김진수; 정증현; 백영준; 박종극; 이경석; 성태연
- polycrystalline ZnO thin film; hydrogen; transparent conducting oxide
- Issue Date
- Journal of physics D, applied physics
- VOL 43, NO 36, 365406-1-365406-5
- The influence and the states of hydrogen in polycrystalline ZnO thin films were investigated by
preparing films with different amounts of oxygen vacancies at various hydrogen potentials.
The most notable effect of hydrogen addition was passivation of grain boundaries. The
majority of hydrogen incorporation in polycrystalline ZnO films was attributed to hydrogen
interstitials, and a substantially smaller number of multicentre bonds at oxygen vacancies were
formed even at high hydrogen potentials. The major source of free carriers in polycrystalline
ZnO films deposited without intentional hydrogen addition was oxygen vacancies with 2+
charge state with large atomic relaxation.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.