Low voltage ZnO thin-film transistor with Ti-substituted BZN gate insulator for flexible electronics
- Low voltage ZnO thin-film transistor with Ti-substituted BZN gate insulator for flexible electronics
- 조광환; 강민규; 오승민; 강종윤; 이영백; 윤석진
- ZnO based thin-film transistor (TFTs); Ti-substituted Bi1.5ZnNb1.5O7; Gate insulator
- Issue Date
- Thin solid films
- VOL 518, NO 22, 6277-6279
- We report the fabrication of ZnO based thin-film transistors (TFTs) with high-k gate insulator of Tisubstituted
Bi1.5ZnNb1.5O7 (BZN) films. (Bi1.5Zn0.5)(Zn0.4Nb1.43Ti0.3O7) film deposited on Pt/Ti/SiO2/Si
substrate by pulsed laser deposition at room temperature exhibits high dielectric constant of 73 at
100 kHz, while BZN film shows much lower dielectric constant of 50, respectively. The increasing dielectric
constant with increasing Ti substitution can be attributed to the presence of a highly polarizable TiO6
octahedra and its strong correlation with the NbO6 octahedra. All room temperature processed ZnO based
TFTs using Ti-substituted BZN gate insulator exhibited filed effect mobility of 0.75 ㎠/Vs and low voltage
device performance less than 2.5 V.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.