Dielectric functions and interband transitions of In1−
- Dielectric functions and interband transitions of In1− xAlxSb alloys
- xAlxSb alloys
- J. J. Yoon; T. J. Kim; Y. W. Jung; D. E. Aspnes; Y. D. Kim; H. J. Kim; Y. C. Chang; 신상훈; 송진동
- InAlSb; Dielectric functions; ellipsometry
- Issue Date
- Applied physics letters
- VOL 97, NO 11, 111902-1-111902-3
- Pseudodielectric functions 〈ε〉 of In1−xAlxSb ternary alloy films were determined from 1.5 to 6.0 eV by spectroscopic ellipsometry. Overlayer effects were minimized by performing in situ chemical etching to more accurately determine intrinsic bulk dielectric responses. Critical-point (CP) energies of structures were determined from numerically calculated second energy derivatives. Where necessary, Brillouin-zone origins were identified by electronic band structure calculations done with the linear augmented Slater-type orbital method. These calculations also showed increasing separation of the E2 and E2′ CP structures with increasing Al-composition
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.