A fluorescent rosamine compound selectively stains pluripotent stem cells
- A fluorescent rosamine compound selectively stains pluripotent stem cells
- 임창님; 강남영; 하형호; Bi Xuezhi; 이제정; 박성진; 이상연; Marc Vendrell; 김윤경; 이준석; Li Jun; 안영훈; Feng Bo; Huck-Hui Ng; 윤성욱; 장영태
- fluorescence; probe; stem cells; cell recognition; imaging agents; screening
- Issue Date
- Angewandte Chemie international edition
- VOL 49, NO 41, 7497-7500
- In summary, we have developed a novel bioimaging
probe, CDy1, for ESC and iPSC detection. The experimental
results presented herein strongly demonstrate that CDy1 can
be used for the identification and isolation of live ESC and
iPSC without the aid of a genetic reporter system at an earlier
stage of the reprogramming and during the ESC differentiation.
To our knowledge, no ESC- or iPSC-selective
fluorescent probe has been reported yet. This new probe,
CDy1, would be a useful tool for stem-cell research.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.