Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of Quinazolinylmethoxybenzene Derivatives against Melanoma Cell Line
- Synthesis and Antiproliferative Activity of Quinazolinylmethoxybenzene Derivatives against Melanoma Cell Line
- 이준상; 유경호
- quinazolinylmethoxybenzenes; synthesis; antiproliferative activity; melanoma cell line
- Issue Date
- 한국유화학회지; Journal of the Korean Oil Chemists Society
- VOL 27, NO 1, 20-28
- Melanoma is the most aggressive form of skin cancer and is the fastest growing
type of cancer in the United States. We report here the synthesis of a novel series of
quinazolinylmethoxybenzene derivatives 1a-c and their antiproliferative activities against A375
human melanoma cell line. Among them, urea compound 1a (IC50 = 4.8 μM) having
4-chloro-3-trifluoromethylphenyl moiety showed superior antiproliferative activity to Sorafenib
(IC50 = 5.5 μM) as a reference compound. These results will helpful for designing structure of
a therapeutic agent for the treatment of melanoma.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.