Synthesis of Aminoquinazoline Derivatives and Their Antiproliferative Activities against Melanoma Cell Line
- Synthesis of Aminoquinazoline Derivatives and Their Antiproliferative Activities against Melanoma Cell Line
- 이준상; 남봉수; 김환; 오창현; 이소하; 조승주; 심태보; 하정미; 김동진; 태진성; 유경호
- Aminoquinazolines; Synthesis; Antiproliferative activity; A375 human melanoma cell line; Selectivity
- Issue Date
- Bioorganic & medicinal chemistry letters
- VOL 20, NO 19, 5722-5725
- The synthesis of a novel series of aminoquinazoline derivatives 1a–r and their antiproliferative activities
against A375 human melanoma cell line were described. Among them, six compounds showed superior
antiproliferative activities to Sorafenib as a reference compound. In particular, the representative compound
1q bearing chromen-4-one moiety exhibited excellent antiproliferative activity (IC50 = 0.006 μM)
and good selectivity over HS27 fibroblast cell line.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.