Framework of US-guided therapeutic HIFU system for renal diseases
- Framework of US-guided therapeutic HIFU system for renal diseases
- 서준호; 노리히로 고이즈미; 이득희; 나오히코 스기타; 키오시 요시나카; 아키라 노미야; Yukio Homma; 요이치로 마츠모토; 마모루 미쯔이시
- Issue Date
- ICCAS 2010 Workshop for MICCAI 2010, The MIDAS Journal - Computer Assisted Intervention
- The authors describe a framework for the US-guided therapeutic HIFU system for renal diseases. In particular, the HIFU system
is integrated with robotic servoing capability so as to track quasi-periodically moving renal tumors and stones. The system is
composed of the US imaging part, software for target detection, robot part for servoing the end-effecter, HIFU irradiation part for
destroying stones and tumors, and quality assurance system for planning and maintenance of HIFU irradiations. In this paper we
illustrated the overall system configurations and explained the details of each component and their integration.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.