Design and Distribution of ELV Dismantling System for enhancing the Recycling rate
- Design and Distribution of ELV Dismantling System for enhancing the Recycling rate
- 박면웅; 손영태
- recycling; ELV; dismantling; simulation; system design
- Issue Date
- 10th International Automobile Recycling Congress
- VOL 10, NO 1, CD
- The main subject of this paper is the development of a reference system for dismantling ELV(End-of-Life-Vehicle), which enables the maximum reusability of the used parts and recoverability of materials by dismantling ELV rationally and efficiently. And a software tool to interactively design the layout of the suggested system considering the user requirement is introduced. The user is to simulate and estimate the capacity of the designed system as well as to design it effectively. Before the discussion on the main subject, some relevant facts such as the current status of ELV treatment and the Recycling legislation in Korea are also introduced.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.