Tackling quantitation: a report on the annual Spring Workshop of the HUPO-PSI 28-30 March 2010, Seoul, South Korea
- Tackling quantitation: a report on the annual Spring Workshop of the HUPO-PSI 28-30 March 2010, Seoul, South Korea
- Orchard, Sandra; Jones, Andrew; Albar, Juan-Pablo; 조상윤; Kwon, Kyung-Hoon; 이철주; Hermjakob, Henning
- Data standardization; Human Proteome Organization; Proteomics Standards Initiative
- Issue Date
- VOL 10, NO 17, 3062-3066
- The annual Spring Workshop of the HUPO-PSI took place in Korea, where the Mass Spectrometry and Protein Separations groups joined forces to tackle the issue of the consistent reporting of quantitative proteomic data generated by mass-spectrometry-based technologies. A preliminary mzQuantML schema was drafted which, when completed and tested, will complement the existing mzIdentML schema for reporting protein identifications. The Molecular Interactions group concentrated on the implementations of the PSICQUIC (PSI Common Query InterfaCe) service that allows users to simultaneously query interaction data across multiple participating resources. Work was also undertaken to update the MIAPE guidelines, in response to feedback from the editors of a number of proteomic journals.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.