Fully room-temperature-fabricated TiN/TaOx/Pt nonvolatile memory devices
- Fully room-temperature-fabricated TiN/TaOx/Pt nonvolatile memory devices
- 최선영; 양민규; 김상식; 이전국
- Room temperature process; TiN top electrode; resistive switching materials; non-volaitle memory; high processing rate; TaOx; transition metal oxides
- Issue Date
- Physica status solidi. Rapid Research Letters : PSS.
- VOL 4, NO 12, 359-361
- The reliable resistive switching properties of TiN/TaOx/Pt
structures fabricated with a fully room-temperature process
are demonstrated in this letter. The devices exhibited a low
operation voltage of 0.6 V as well as good endurance up to
105 cycles. No data loss was reported upon continuous readout
for more than 104 s at 125 °C. Multilevel storage is feasible
due to the dependence of the low resistance state (LRS)
on the initial “SET” (switch from high to low RS) compliance
current. The values of LRS showed no dependence on the
size of the device, which correlated with the localized conductive
filament mechanism. This nonvolatile multilevel
memory effect and the fully room-temperature fabrication
process make the TiN/TaOx/Pt memory devices promising for
future nonvolatile memory application.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Article
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.