Silica filled polysulfones for fuel cell application
- Silica filled polysulfones for fuel cell application
- 헨켄스마이어디억; Nambi Krishnan Nagappan; 장종현; 김형준; 임태훈
- silica; membrane; polysulfone; HT-PEMFC
- Issue Date
- 연료전지 기술
- VOL 16, NO 1, 338-342
- A series of silica nano particles filled polysulfone membranes was prepared. Silica
nano particles were shown to increase the Young modulus and tensile strength of
PES70. The ex-situ in-plane measured proton conductivity at 120℃ and 50% rh could
be doubled by addition of 5% silica nano particles. The in-situ through-plane
conductivity, based on impedance spectroscopy of the single cell, shows a conductivity
of 8 mS/cm. The power density at 700 mV was 0.098 W/㎠. The main parameters to
be controlled are the dispersion process, the amount of silica, and the ion exchange
capacity (IEC) of the polymer. Best results were obtained by ballmilling.
- Appears in Collections:
- KIST Publication > Conference Paper
- Files in This Item:
There are no files associated with this item.
- RIS (EndNote)
- XLS (Excel)
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.